Eligibility for Admission
- Minimum and Maximum age for admission will be 17 and 35 years. There is no age bar for GNM/LHV.
- Minimum education:
- 10+2 class passed preferably Science (PCB) & English with aggregate of 40% marks.
- 10+2 in Arts (Mathematics, Biotechnology, Economics, Political Science, History, Geography, Business Studies, Accountancy, Home Science, Sociology, Psychology, Philosophy) and English Core/English Elective or Health care Science – Vocational stream ONLY, passing out from recognized Board under AISSCE/CBSE/ICSE/SSCE/HSCE or other equivalent Board with 40% marks.
- 10+2 vocational GNM under CBSE Board or other equivalent board with 40% marks.
- Registered as GNM with State Nursing Registration Council.
- Student shall be medically fit.
- Students qualified in 10+2 Arts or Science examination or Health care Science – Vocational stream ONLY conducted by National Institute of Open School with 40% marks.
- Student shall be admitted once in a year.
The selection of the candidates shall be based on the entrance examination and personal interview conducted by thecommittee.
A merit list will be prepared on the basis of marks secured by the candidate in the entrance test and interview. Thedecision of the selection committee shall be final. The entrance test and interview of the candidates for admission will be held in the college on 25th June .
All the original educational qualification certificates and Registration fees Rs. 10,000/- will be deposited at the time of submission of application from. Admission will be done on the merit basis the registration fees of the admitted student will be adjusted in the fees. Registration fees of the student who is not eligible for the admission will be given back within 15 days of declaration of merit list.
Registration fees of selected candidate who does not report to college within 15 days of declaration of merit list will not be refunded.